Info for Architects & Specifiers
General checklist for specifying our products:
1) Model (SKU) Number
2) Metal Finish Code
3) Please also mention any selected options or additions (for example coloured inserts) from the product page.
Other things worth considering:
We can assist architects and specifiers to select suitable standard products or create tailored tapware and accessories to suit industrial, commercial, government and residential developments.
We have experience working with developers across Australia and the Asia Pacific region, and as we control our own manufacturing capability in Australia we are able to more easily customise solutions to suit your requirement.
Special considerations can be made for (but not limited to):
- water quality and hardness for a particular site.
- required finishes and trims to suit the design.
- special coloured or patterned inserts for levered tapware.
- modified or innovative shapes of water pipes.
- customised tap heads.
- adjusted spacing and sizing to suit space limitations.
- customised flair, bathroom or kitchen accessories.
There are several ways we can work with you. This can be through our distributor network, over email, via Skype or phone or in person at our head office & factory, so please contact us to discuss your requirement and we'll be happy to help!